Saturday 7 September 2024

"Have I spent my money right on Lia Sheng?" Carnot is asking



Lia Sheng


____________
Its been 6 months since Lia Sheng was born into Planet Carnot and she's become a musical brand of note.

Sheng being bullied by others is one example of  "She's doing great. She should face challenges too."

Being the second biggest name in poles is another banger.

Yeah....according to the currently running poles in Planet Carnot Collabos and the statistics on YouTube, Lia Sheng has elevated to second position, on first place is her sister Miss Shelly who has remained unchallenged for almost two years.

"She looks like money"......thats one comment from a male fan.

Discussion is now open strictly for this topic

Lets share our views on Lia Sheng's six months old music career.

What do you think of her?

Have I spent my money right?

Could I /she / you / we have done better?

No comments:

Post a Comment